Monday, November 20, 2006

Day 17

Things seem really stressful at home. The kids have been rotten to say the least. In turn, I am a rotten mom. Paul's work is stressful and we don't get time together.
All that to say...this is getting tough to stay obedient.
The only time I feel really good is when I am working out at the Y. I think that is because it is the only time I don't have to chase anyone, yell at anyone or do anything but take care of me.
I would stay there all day if I could!
Day 17
7:30 - special K cereal with skim milk
9:20- 11:00 workout at the Y
11:45 am - chicken, brown rice, tomato/cucumber/dressing/feta cheese
3:00 pm - grapes, pop corn (plain and added TCBB)
6:00 pm - pizza (tomato, mushroom, basil, vege cheese) very yummy and I ate all of it - too much. I am really full and feeling bad about it. It just tasted sooo good.
I need to not make it so much, I think I over eat with it.

Kids are finally in bed. I am going to try to relax.

No comments: