Friday, November 10, 2006

Day 7

I just never imagined I could do this. I am so proud of myself. I have no desire to run to food for comfort. I have not run to the scale and weighed everyday (like I used to!).
God is amazing.
7:00 am - oatmeal with banana (Amber gave me a natural sweetener that I can use, makes oatmeal much better) skim milk
10:00 am - yogurt
12:00 pm - brown rice and lentils, a few left over sweet potato fries, water
3:00 pm - raked leaves and mowed yard (definitely a work out)
5:30 pm - same as lunch, water
7:00 pm - cleaned up toys and vacuumed house (another workout)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Amy,

I am so proud of you. You are doing AMAZING and I am here to cheer you on. I love your heart and how this isn't just "something you want to do", but that you understand WHY you NEED to do it. To overcome the addiction of food, to allow yourself to grow spiritually, to become a better mother and wife...YOU ARE AMAZING AND YOU ARE DOING GREAT! ~Rachel