Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day 15 and 16

I am having a harder time posting everyday. I may have to do two days in one for now on unless I have a great revelation!
Today is actually day 16. I weighed this morning. I think my total loss is around 8-10 lbs.
Hard to tell exactly where the line is on the scale. I did chuckle at myself this morning. I made sure I went to the bathroom twice before weighing...then I stripped and laughed when I took the scrunchie out of my hair. You know they weigh so much!
Anyway. I was having to give myself a pep talk this morning. I had such big loss the week before, and this week was not as much. I didn't add that much into my diet and I worked out every single day. However, I remembered what Dr. Ian said in his cd I listened to his week. He talked about a pound lost is a pound lost. 10 lbs in two weeks is significant weight loss. He said to think about how long it took you to put it on, it is not going to come off in two weeks. Building a building takes time. So, I am trying not to think about numbers and enjoy the fact that some of my clothes fit better.
Day 15:
8:00 am - oatmeal and banana
9:00 am - workout at the Y
12:00 pm - we went out! my first out to eat experience - vege burger (no bun) green beans
1:00 pm - Julia and I walked for about a mile
Then I mowed the grass and raked the leaves in my yard and the neighbors.
5:30 pm - 2 vege burgers, tomato/basil

Day 16:
8:00 am Oatmeal and banana
11:30 am- Turkey, fruit/yogurt, brown rice (Thanksgiving meal at church)
3:30 pm - carrots
7:00 pm- chicken, brown rice, tomato/cucumber/lgt dressing/feta cheese
Tea for dessert

No comments: