Friday, November 17, 2006

Day 14

I have made it two weeks!!!
I am really excited that I have actually stuck to something that long.
I had a wow moment this morning. I tried on a pair of pants that I tried on last Friday. Last Friday they were still tight. Today they fit and a little loose! YEAH!!!
That is what motivates me. Wearing the clothes in my closet again.
I listened to Dr. Ian's CD today. It was good. He was inspiring and helpful. I liked listening to him, he seems to have a great heart.
7:00 - special K with skim milk (no oatmeal today!!)
10:30- snacked on carrots for a while (at work today)
1:30 - vege burger, tomato/basil, with rice and lentils
3:30 - went for a walk with the kids
5:00 - banana, strawberry and apple cut up with yogurt
I was proud of myself that I didn't eat all the fruit in my bowl. I decided to save the rest for later.
I will probably have the rest after a bath.

Pretty good day. I feel good today.

No comments: