Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day 5 and 6

Things are getting a bit crazy in my life right now. I know that many things are attacks from the enemy trying to get me to fail. I have stood firm. I am proud of myself that I have not given into temptation. Not even a lick of my fingers. This is a huge accomplishment for me.
It is getting much easier. I am loving the way I feel. I feel much healthier and have not had a stomache ache all week.
I am looking forward to weighing myself on Sunday. That is the reward of all of it.
Day 5 -
8:30 am - oatmeal with banana
9:30 workout at the Y
1:00 pm - (waited too long to eat) fruit with yogurt, carrot
5:00 pm - 1/2 cup black beans
7:00 pm - beans, rice and veges (can't eat it any more!!) fruit with yogurt (thank you Chanda)
The yummiest tea made by Amber

Day 6 -
7:00 am - oatmeal
10:30 am - apple
12:00 pm - yes more beans rice and veges
4:00 pm - grapes
5:00 pm - tomato and cucumber with a little dressing, brown rice, sweet potato fries (very good) I think I ate a little too much, but the fries were really good.

Over all I think I am dealing with my stress well because I am eating what I should. I don't have the I hate myself because I am fat feeling on top of all of it.

No comments: