Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Day 11

I started off doing pretty good today, but then I think I blew it a little.
I was feeling very sluggish today. I felt like I needed to eat. Then I felt bad for eating. I contemplated not journaling all I ate, then I realized that is why I am doing it. Not just so I can say look at how good I am doing, but also for the accountability in my mess ups.
This is where I am struggling. That line between it is ok to eat, and feeling guilty for eating. In the fat smash plan you move between phases. You continue to add more foods into your diet. It helps you to establish healthy eating habits in addition to loosing weight. I just got used to the rules of phase 1 now it is hard to relax those rules to allow more food.

8 am - oatmeal with banana
9 am - workout at the Y
11 am - tomato, basil and vege burger (definitely my favorite right now)
11:45 am - rice and lentils (I still felt hungry and a little weak)
3 pm - yogurt
5 pm - Asian Salad from McDonalds (this is allowable food - just felt like cheating...my first meat in 11 days)
7 pm - 1/2 cup cereal with milk (this may have been emotional eating - stressful situations right now)

1 comment:

Jedi Master Deba Sing said...

I am so proud of you.