Monday, November 06, 2006

Day 3

It is getting a bit easier. The farther I go into it the more I don't want to start over.
today's hard thing was driving past Starbucks on the way to the grocery store. I was by myself, and usually when I have a moment to myself out of the house a grande white chocolate mocha is my treat!
I resisted!
It was a hard day to resist. Kids are crabby and hubby sick, mamma's monthly friend came to visit - AHHHH! Want to devour the house.
I think I snacked a little more due to this, but it was all allowable things.
8:00 am - oatmeal with banana, cup skim milk
9:30 - 11:00 am workout at the Y, this was the highlight of my day.
11:30 - rice, beans veges (still good, but getting a little old)
1:15 - frozen grapes - very delicious!!
3:15 - bananas,oranges, strawberries, apples mixed with peach yogurt - really good!
5:00 - more rice beans veges (left over from lunch)

Funny story - Harrison decided he likes my rice, beans vege mixture. However, he decided to eat it mixed up in his soy yogurt. He loved it, grossed me out.

The kids are in bed early - 6:15 pm (I told you we were all crabby)
This is me time. I am full at the moment, so I am going to stay far away from the kitchen. This is a tempting time for me.
I need to do my Captivating book, yet I want to do everything but that....I know that means I really need to do my book.
Yahhhhooooo, made it through another day!

No comments: