Monday, November 13, 2006

Day 9 and 10!

Day 9 was good. I couldn't wait until the end of day 9 to weigh. Drummmmrooolllll pppplleeeaaseee....... 7 lbs!!!!
I am excited about this and it makes me feel like I can go on.
I haven't been as good at writing stuff down, so here is approximates...
7:00 am - what else - Oatmeal!
1:00 pm - (very hungry and a bit faintish) lentil soup and a little bit of a protein drink from Wild Oats Market. I think the soup had potatoes in it, ooops. But it was goooood.
3:30 pm - small fruit smoothie from Sonic. (I don't know if this is allowed either, but it is yogurt and fruit) It was really sweet. Didn't really even taste good to me. But it didn't stop me from drinking it!
6:00 pm - 13 bean chili


Day 10 - Start of Phase 2 (however I didn't start it, stayed in phase 1 foods)

7:30 am - yogurt, couple sips of the protein drink
8:00 am - workout at Y
9:30 am - oatmeal with banana. Starting to like plain oatmeal.
12:30 pm - 13 bean chili
3:00 pm - apple and yogurt
5:30 pm - vege burger patty with tomato and fresh basil on it (I felt like I had eaten real food!)
a few left over sweet potato wedges

I am a little scared about moving into phase 2. I feel like it is giving me more freedom that I am afraid of. It adds in chicken, a little cheese, unsweetened cereal. I am afraid of myself. I don't want to over do it. I know the ultimate goal is to be able to eat real foods (within limits) and not over eat. It just feels too soon. I will slowly move into it. I don't think that is a bad thing.

No comments: