Monday, June 21, 2010

Starting Over - Again! Day 1

It has been 2 years since I have posted on here. It is two years since I have decided I need a restart. I am to a place again where food has a hold over me. My eating has become destructive. It is hurting me physically and emotionally. It has to stop! I don't like the person I am when I am overeating. It is not the person God wants me to be. I need to blog in order to be serious. I can cheat when I am writing things down at home and no one sees. It is harder to cheat when I know people in my life are looking. So, here I go again! I decided to go back to doing Fat Smash. It works for me and I need the structure. So Today is Day one....

8:30 - 1 cup oatmeal with fresh strawberries and blueberries
Bike Ride, and yard work, Water
11:30 - Apple, Watermelon, 6 oz. yogurt, Water
2:30 - 1 Cup brown rice, banana, water
5:30 - 1 C. brown rice, vege mixture (onions,pepper,zucchini,tomato,mixed beans), water
7:30 - herbal tea

No comments: