Thursday, December 28, 2006

Day 57

I am struggling!
I gave in at Christmas and ate sweets, bread, popcorn, ham and eggnog (to name a few). I didn't get to work out for 4 days. AHHHH....now I am hooked again. I am craving food and wanting to eat everything.
I want to get back on track. But I am lacking the energy to get into the swing of things again. I am still battling this cough and sore throat. It is also the "week of anger."
I need God's help so bad.
I can feel myself slipping back into the old me. I don't want to be that anymore. It is funny how when you think you have gotten over something and conquered it - bam! You can fall right on your face. I know that I have the capability to get back up and try again. I just lack the drive at the moment. Please pray for me. I need energy - I need God's strength.
I am going to try to stay in phase 2 until Jan 2nd then start phase 1 again.

No comments: