Monday, December 04, 2006

Day 33

I forgot to post yesterday!
It was weigh in day.....a little nervous.
I was scared that I would not have lost anything and I was going to be mad and give up. Yes, I know this is not all about the numbers, but it sure helps to give you motivation.
So.....3 lbs!!!
My total is now 13. My goal was 15 by my birthday which is next Tuesday. I think I can do it!
I also had another good gift yesterday. I tried on a pair of pants to wear to church. A month ago I could not get my rear into them. They were super loose!!!
It is so bizarre how your body changes. I guess I am seeing results. It is just hard not to get focused on how much further I have to go.
I am just focused on the 2 lbs this week.

1 comment:

Jedi Master Deba Sing said...

I meant to mention to you on Sunday, since I was right behind you in church you lok very slender from the back. I think that your body is changing more than you know, because I think you are looking great no matter what the number is.