Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 363/8

Day 8

8am- oatmeal
9:30 workout/20 oz. water
11:00 meatless chili and brown rice
12:30 banana
2:30 Cauliflower soup/4 brown rice crackers (soup does have cheese in it, but I was making it for tomorrow and had to taste it)
3:30 mini almond joy
6:30-7:30 6 ginger cookies
OK, so I blew it tonight. I didn't even want to post it, but I wanted to be honest.
I was really craving sweets today. I decided to have the almond joy because the Halloween candy has been staring at me all week. I caved. Then I baked cookies for tomorrow and I could not resist. I thought I would just have one and be o.k. NOPE, I had 6. You know you have to taste each batch to make sure they are good to serve to others. They are just amazing cookies and I couldn't help myself.
Hopefully that won't send me into a sugar spiral.

No comments: