Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Starting to eat healthy again!

I haven't been feeling well lately and I have also gained a little weight back.
SO I have decided it was time to start again!
I am starting at phase 2 because I cannot cut out all the protein due to weight lifting. I contemplated not posting my food intake, but decided I needed to for the accountability.

7:45 am 1/2 c oatmeal
9:30-11:30 workout/water
11:45 apple
12:30 steamed veges/grilled chicken/water
3:00 orange
4:40 carrots/hummus/water
5:30 grilled squash/zuch/onion
8:00 grapes

2 comments:

Gigi Johnson said...

HELLO, DO YOU USUALLY EAT MORE PROTEIN? I'M RESTARTING MY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE ALSO, GOOD LUCK! MAYBE WE CAN CORRESPOND WITH EACH OTHER AND MOTIVATE EACH OTHER. MAYBE YOU CAN POST SOME BEFORE AND AFTER WEIGHTLOSS PICS TO STAY MOTIVATED.

Amy said...

Thanks Genea for the comment.
I have been eating more protein because I lift a lot of weights and need it for muscle growth.
I don't really have a good before/after picture. I think I had one posted earlier.
I basically now just cut out wheat, cow dairy and sugar.
It makes a huge difference.
If you leave me your email I can correspond.