Sunday, October 07, 2007

Again and again

Looking back at my last post - a little over 2 months ago...I did phase one and lost 7 pounds. I think I have gained them back again. I am really frustrated with myself. I have gotten into really bad eating habits. So again, I start phase one to get myself under control. I think I am stress eating which is really bad. Life is a bit tough these days. I am living in continuous pain in my leg which I have been trying everything to get it better. I just wish someone would tell me what exactly is wrong with it. I have had many places on my skin removed which have been found to be "abnormal" cells. I am not doing so hot at being consistent with Julia's school. I haven't been able to work due to doctors appointments and physical therapy, which adds to our growing financial issues. So, I eat to deal with it! That is what I have always done to deal with my emotions. I'm tired of it.

No comments: