Monday, January 15, 2007

Day 75

Yesterday was weigh in day.....
I am down 5 more lbs. I am really happy about that. I think my goal is 7 more.
I keep changing my goal, but I guess I am allowed - it's mine!
I am feeling pretty good. I am happy about clothes being loose, but really need some new pants. Most of my pants are falling down and don't look real great because the bottom sags.
I never thought I would be complaining of them being too big!
I am craving bad stuff today. I did exercise. I got a salad from McDonald's today on the way home because I promised the kids. Man, their fries smelled sooooo good. I was dreaming about a quarter pounder with cheese and fries. MMMMMmmmmm. So I gave in and ate quite a few of Harrison's fries. I am feeling a bit guilty, but man were they good.
I guess that is where learning comes in. That it is ok to eat some bad things on occasion, just not everyday and not going overboard.
I just need to eat good the rest of the day.
Well, it is a rainy yucky day and I am in the mood to sleep. These are days when I wish I had no kids so I could just stay in the bed.
Another week down. Only the rest of my life to go!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so proud of you girl! 5 POUNDS??!!! That's HUGE!!! You ROCK! Keep smashin and I love you!

Rachel