Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Day 105

Few days late posting...
I am back down to where I was...140 to be exact. I don't think I have actually posted my weight, but there you have it folks!
I am not really in any phase. I am eating pretty much what I want, just trying to make healthier decisions. I was getting pretty bored with the same old foods. I would like to go back to phase 1 for another time, but don't know when I am going to do that.
I am really getting more into the weights, so I think I need to proteins to help with muscle building. I can tell a huge difference in my body this week. I am building muscle in my arms. They are starting to have lots of curves - in a good way!
I am pretty happy with where I am at, but would like to keep toning and working on my abs. Man, the Pilate's thing is pretty tough. I don't know that any amount of work is going to get rid of the sagging skin from child birth. A tummy tuck would be nice!
Anyway, just wanted to check in with where I was. I need to watch my sugars. I am eating more of them and find myself craving St. Arbucks all the time!
Yes, the caffeine is what I am craving. I find from working out so hard in the mornings, by afternoon, I am super tired. The caffeine is helping me. I really need a short nap instead. That doesn't happen much these days.
Well....another week and I can't believe my days are in the 100's now~
I wish I had a before and after picture. I am starting to see the difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I'll have to send back our beloved Tommy Jeans now, oh boo hoo, but that was the deal and I will honor it. They will arrive when Kam makes the next trip up and the Calvins too. WTG GIRL!!!!
AUNT ROBYN