Saturday, May 05, 2007

Not much new

Since I was scolded once again for not posting...here it is.
I really don't have anything new to report. I am trying to figure out what my plan is. I know that sounds silly to some, but I have abandoned most of my good eating habits and need a plan to get back in gear. It just seems hard right now. I know I can do it...I know I want to do it, it is just getting my rear in gear. I am not out to loose a bunch more weight, I just need to maintain where I am at. I refuse to let all my hard work go down the drain.
It was nice this week - I saw a friend who I had not seen in over 6 months. She was very surprised at the new me! It is great to be reminded that I have made a huge body change. I don't see it much anymore since I am now used to it. (and of course I still see the negatives)
I wish I had a great before and after picture. Someone gave me a bathing suit pic from last year, but it was not a great shot so hard to tell. I did buy a tankini this year! However, I am still not a fan of bathing suits. Maybe I will get brave and try to get a picture to post.
I am still enjoying exercise. This past 2 weeks I have been a little off my schedule due to working a lot more, but hopefully I can get back into a regular schedule once Julia is out of school.
Well, that is about it for me at the moment. Please keep praying for me. I see huge improvement, but also see the need to get back on my knees and work on my relationship with food again. I can see myself returning to old habits and sin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks AMO :)
I will be praying for you ,
Love you MUCH!!!
~C